So I went to Belgium…why you ask, well let me explain. I got my ticket to India with airline miles and the flight went through Brussels. I had the choice of leaving at 630am the day after Morgan (which I didn’t feel good about) and going straight through to Chennai or flying to Brussels the same day as Morgan and staying the night. I decided on the later and then emailed Stijn and Thomas, who we met in Bosnia, and it turns out they live a 15 minute train ride from the Brussels airport and graciously offered to put me up for the night. So that is how I ended up in Lueven, Belgium for one night. Thomas picked me up from the train and walked me to their incredible apartment and fed me soup and stir-fry that his roommate had just made. Then he and Stijn and I walked around the town and had a few locally brewed Stella’s. I woke up early and got to my flight.
Thank you guys so much!
The photos are no longer uploading so you will have to go to my photo page to see them. You might have needed a reminder of it anyway...http://picasaweb.google.com/dianestern
There are videos now too at http://www.youtube.com/dianestern22
No comments:
Post a Comment