Well today the tickets are booked. My dad helped Morgan and I get international student id cards and they help immensly with booking flights.
The plan thus far is I leave DC on the 27th at 945pm on a direct flight to London Heathrow. I am hopefully going to be able to stay with one of my dads friends and then Morgan and I will meet up on the 30thish. We have our tickets to Cairo as well, leaving on the 1st of September. We get into Cairo 45 minutes after Morgans friend Fran lands and we will all be able to go to the hostel (which has airport pick up, air conditioning and only costs $10 a night!) together. 4 nights in Cairo and then head south to Luxor by train and head back up to Alexandria via the Nile!
Then another friend of Morgans will meet us in Greece on September 22 and my mom will meet us in Croatia on October 6th.
There are the plans as far as they go.
No comments:
Post a Comment