Friday, October 16, 2009

Inside Out.

I have been traveling for almost 2 months now, but I haven't yet truly started what I set out to do. Look inward. Focus on myself. On my happiness. On the things that I have been struggling with the past year.
Yesterday I got 2 separate emails within hours of each other perfectly talking about the things I have been feeling. That I have been doing so much but have been keeping so busy that I haven't given myself the opportunity to just be.
I did need this time to get into the groove of traveling and to get out of old habits. But now, now I am getting antsy to get to it. Don’t get me wrong, I have been learning a lot about myself and how I work but its not in the way I feel I need.
I am going to one place for a while. I want to do a meditation retreat. I want to be totally with myself for an extended period of time. To fully give myself the time and space to do this work.
To find some clarity, some peace.

1 comment:

  1. Remember, this takes time. Its a life-long journey. You've got a head-start by traveling. Take care.

    ReplyDelete